Mar 29, 2017

Splash of color

Blue

Dress / Rochie || Blouse 1 / Bluza 1 || Blouse 2 / Bluza 2 || 
Sunglasses / Ochelari de soare || Shoes / Pantofi 

This spring is full of colour! It doesn't matter if you are a pink, blue or yellow kind of girl, there is a little something for everyone! And of course, I couldn't be happier about it as I love everything colourful. :) Once again, I found some amazing pieces on this WEBSITE and I'm pretty sure they have the most gorgeous blouses and dress for this season. Ruffles, bows, gingham, stripes, girly details, you find everything HERE and in every colour you could wish for.  

This time I went for blue and yellow and I selected some of my favourite tops and dresses for you, together with a few adorable accessories. The direct links are under the photos, as usual. :)

Are you a blue or a yellow kind of girl? Let me know which is your favourite item :)


Yellow
Blouse 1 / Bluza 1 || Blouse 2 / Bluza 2 || Dress / Rochie || 
Sunglasses / Ochelari de soare || Shoes / Pantofi

Waait, waait  I'm not done yet..I have 3 codes which you can use and get 5$, 15$ or even 40$ off your order :D




2 comments:

  1. Die Collagen gefallen mir total gut. Jedes Oberteil und Kleid darf in meinen Schrank. Shein hat aber auch sooo tolle Sachen. Da könnte ich stundenlang shoppen :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh jaa, bei mir ist genauso! Ich möchte soooo viele Sachen von Shein haben, ich liebe einfach dieses Website <3
      Viele liebe Grüße!

      Delete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts