May 20, 2017

Chattin' with the owls [Tokyo, part 3]

Blouse / Bluza - Zara (AW16) || Jeans / Blugi - Zara (here / aici) || 
Shoes / Pantofi - Zara (here / aici) || Bag / Geanta - Michael Kors || 
Sunglasses / Ochelari de soare - Ray Ban  

Wow, it already seems so long since we were in Tokyo but I still wanted to show you some pics we took during our third day there and also to tell you some words about it. We started the day with a short walk on the streets of the Electric City (if you remember, I told you a little something about it HERE) and we had two reasons to return there: 1. we had the feeling that we didn't see it properly on that busy Saturday afternoon, and 2. we were about to visit an owl cafe which was in the neighbourhood.

Yes, the OWL Cafe was the highlight of the day. But let's start with the beginning: while browsing on Pinterest for things to do in Tokyo, I discovered there were many cat cafes and a few owls cafes and as tempting as the cat ones sounded, we thought that having our coffee with some quite little (or big) owls would be more interesting and why not, once in a lifetime experience. And so I did some research and I found the AKIBA FUKUROU OWL CAFE. We made a reservation (which is the only possibility to go there) and I could not be more excited about it. At the entrance I noticed that they accept only a limited number of people and we all got some instructions on how to behave inside, like being silent, not making sudden moves, how to pet the owls, etc. It all seemed very well organised with regard to the well-being of the owls. There were two rooms and many different types of owls in both of these rooms, each having its own place and a name tag above. We stayed there for 1 hour and there was actually no coffee, but we could choose two owls to stay on our hand, we could take as many photos as we wanted and we could pet the ones which were not sleeping. The experience was amazing and I loved the fact that the place was super clean and the owls were taken very good care of and you could see that they were truly loved. I would definitely recommend seeing this place if you're in Tokyo. :)

After that we went to see the Ueno Park, which is a beautiful and very big park in the city. This was the perfect choice for a long walk before the rain started. :)

We also managed to take many photos of my outfit that day, photos which you can see below. I chose again a casual look, but I gave up the sneakers for some pointy ballerinas. I feel in love with those flats ever since I saw them, but I gotta tell you that after they destroyed my feet that day I didn't have the courage to wear them again. I mean, they are definitely not meant for you to walk 10 km in them :)) But if you don't have to walk so much during one day they are ok and I will give them another change one day. :)) What do you think about this look?

Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the photos!
Love, A.
 

















































1 comment:

  1. Die Bilder sind mal wieder fantastisch! Mir gefällt dein Look richtig gut. Eine Perlenjeans brauche ich auch noch. Die Bluse ist super schön :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts