Sep 19, 2017

Twirl, baby, twirl

 Dress / Rochie - H&M || Minaudière / Gentuta - Zara || Sandals / Sandale - Zara

As I was telling you yesterday, summer is not over yet around here and moreover, I shot some cute little outfits during our holiday in Sanya last week. But to tell you first a little something about Sanya, it is the southernmost city in the Hainan Island, China. It is renowned for its tropical climate and it is very often called "China's Florida" or "China's Hawaii". :) We were supposed to spent 7 days there, but we had to leave one day earlier due to a typhoon which was going to hit the island exactly on Friday, when we were supposed to fly back to Shanghai. Reason for which we preferred to leave earlier, even though I would have like to soak up some more sun. You know, it's never enough :)

We stayed at Sanya Marriott Hotel, Dadonghai Bay and since we had such a great time there I decided to mention it on my blog as well. The staff was very friendly and helpful, many of them were able to speak English (yay to that!!), the room was spacious and beautiful, with a balcony and an ocean view, the food was also very good and there are 3 or 4 different restaurants within this resort. There is also a lovely lounge where you can enjoy a breathtaking view and some drinks, but they also have a beautiful garden, which we didn't get the chance to experience anymore.
Another thing which we absolutely loved were the pools (a big and a small one at the higher floor, a big one and one for children, at the lower floor) which have a great view towards the beach. We liked the pools and the pool area so much in fact that we decided to go there everyday and we didn't feel like going to the beach. The beach at the hotel was full of rocks, so I don't know how safe it was for swimming, whereas the public beach with sand was about 10 min (1km) away from us, but as we had such amazing beaches in Okinawa we decided to enjoy the silence at the pool. :) We had there everything we needed so we couldn't be bothered to leave the resort :)).

So anyway, we took these photos one evening when we went to enjoy some cocktails at the Lounge Bar, together with a great sunset and view. I couldn't wait to wear this dress from H&M and I think it fitted the location perfectly, probably even better than I could have ever imagined it. :) I paired this fuchsia dress with my golden sandals, which are in fact the only heeled ones I took on holiday with me, and my colourful minaudière, both from Zara.

What do you think of this look? I still have 2 or 3 summer dresses to show you and after that I hope I'll start shooting some fall looks, so bare with me :))

Hugs,
A.

P.S: I wasn't taking any selfies with the phone in my hand, don't worry, I just discovered the remote control to my camera!  Oh happy day! :D



















15 comments:

  1. So beautiful your pink dress!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, dein Kleid ist ja traumhaft! Du siehst umwerfend schön aus .-*

    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen lieben Dank! Ich liebe es auch! xx

      Delete
  3. E superba rochia, imi place la nebunie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow dein Look is so so schön und das Kleid bezaubernd. Es steht dir so gut. Du siehst wunderschön aus.
    Und die Clutch mag ich ja eh total. Tolle Location.

    LG Katharina
    http://dressandtravel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool pics! the dress is perfect for dancing!
    have a great week,
    S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It surely is :) Likewise xx

      Delete
  6. Such a lovely dress!

    http://www.azulverdemar.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Rachel! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts